Thought on 3rd part applications.

Hi,

on top of this idea, how about the ability of being able to have the
softwares checked in terms of dependencies and such, so that upon
insertion of the internal disk, it would be cross checked and my
previously installed software can be just "integrated" into any
Internet Tablet, provided the model is the same.

then we can even have a tablet at home, and every family member can
have his own disk to use it as they like with their desired
softwares/applications.

not sure if that makes sense ;)

regards,
wahlau