The new N800 firmware (2007SE_4.2007.26-8)

* Hanno Zulla <abos at hanno.de> [070706 15:14]:
> I see no change whatsover in touchscreen sensitivity with the new
> firmware. The touchscreen worked fine before and works just as fine now.

I didn't have a problem with the touch-screen before upgrading to the
latest version.

Situation now:  The touch-screen worked for about twenty minutes, now
it's gone again.  The rest of the device seems to work normally,
navigation using the hardware keys is possible, running applications are
able to update their output window.

I've just managed to install the ssh server, maybe there is a connection
to the system load during the blackout phases.

--
Thank you, Andreas