When are we to expect the next update for the N800 from Nokia?

We are now coming into the second half of the year, and we've only had
one major update from Nokia so far.

Some of the things I am hoping to see in the next service release:

- Skype support
- Integrated Email client replaced with something useful
- RSS reader improvements

With the Apple iPhone about to get a major exposure, the beauty of this
device may soon be lost in the media/blog noise.  I was looking at it
the other day thinking, if this device had GPRS/EDGE support then it
would be a rival for the iPhone.

Afterall, its not as if Nokia doesn't have this experience in house!  ;-)