8G SDHC - any success?

On 6/18/07, James Knott <james.knott at rogers.com> wrote:

> Frantisek Dufka wrote:
> > Josh Smith wrote:
> > Well, it is whole new linux kernel recompiled with SDHC changes and it
> > will replace previous linux kernel in the device. True that it isn't
> > whole firmware so it won't touch your data and installed applications if
> > this is what you meant.
> >

> Was it included in the recent OS update?

No, probably didn't make it out quite in time for QC and legal review.  If
it doesn't make it into the forthcoming update I am going to be rather
annoyed since this is not rocket science, just paying attention to a few
more bits that identify the card and so forth.  I've been running the SDHC
kernel since it was released and had no stability/data corruption issues.

Larry