wiki pages lost in conversion to the new Wiki???

Hi,
At some time, I invested quite some hours to update the wiki pages about
java support in the wiki.

Now, rechecking this to see if something has been added, I see that they
seem to have gone. Neither there's a page called "java" anymore in the
wiki, nor the search does find any page with that word in.

Does this have to do with the update to the new wiki?
I my work lost now? ?f not, how can I get the page back?

Thanks in advance,

Henning