N800: Notes from the Field - A Successful Radio Workaround

Wahlau - wrote:
>  the n800 just suddenly refuse to unlock. I can press
> the power button + square button as many times as i like, and the tablet
> will not want to unlock. At the end i chose to remove the battery.
>
> it turned out to be a big mistake (but what other choices do i have?)

Well it is too late but what worked for me when keys were dead in first
FW is to eject the camera. Even when keys were locked ejecting camera
executed default application as usual and then keys suddenly started to
work and I could unlock the device.

Frantisek