N800: Notes from the Field - A Successful Radio Workaround

Hi,

well, it's never too late to share :)

anyway, we know now at least removing battery at runtime is a big NO NO. I
have not tried ejecting the camera trick, and wonder if i can do the same
now with the latest firmware.

now i am going to reinstall things, wish me luck :)

regards,
wahlau

--
normal reply to wahlau at gmail.com