Garage project news (was RE: Plugins available for MaemoClaws-mail 2.9.2-1)

Hi,

ext Kevin T. Neely wrote:
>> I agree with Jean-Luc.  Daily e-mail from the list rarely tops 20 (which
>> includes notices of new releases), I don't see a problem.
>>
>> I learned about MaemoClaws here and when the notice came out (just using
>> this as an example) I decided to give it a try.  I would not have checked
>
> Maybe brand-new projects and very major releases make sense to be on the list,
> but minor updates, an additional plug-in, etc. would not be sent to the list.
> This seems like a pretty good compromise, but I am just a user of the great
> projects on garage and not a developer of any of them.

IMHO all the fixes to crashes and leaks could also announced here,
at least if the components is a Desktop applet or otherwise always
running.  They can have major effect to device stability even if
the fix would be one-liner (i.e. not really a major feature :-)).

	 - Eero