Garage project news (was RE: Plugins available for Maemo Claws-mail 2.9.2-1)

Please don't feel offended. Keep sending your email, many read them.

I wanted to stress the point that no matter if you send them to the list
or not please do keep your garage projects updated using the news tool
there.

You had posted an email but not published the corresponding news in your
project, which was my original point/recommendation/suggestion. You had
been doing this in the past, publishing in both spaces at the same time,
good. I thought it could be good to mention this in order to give some
publicity to the feature so users and developers use it more.

That's all. Sorry for the confusion. Garage is yours, the mailing lists
are yours. Use them as you think they are best. You are the developers,
we try to serve you.

--
Quim Gil - http://maemo.org