N800 inflight!

Alan,

aah! That has been my quest as well................."losing" the laptop.

However, you might want to mitigate the risk/consequences of losing of
your N800 while you experience the "mind fog" of jet lag by taking that
laptop along as a backup. On the other hand if money is not an issue you
could purchase a second N800 as a backup and keep it in a separate location.

I did a similar work related experiment a few months ago (i.e. bringing
to/using at the work site  an N800 in lieu of a laptop to perform
equipment config work) and the experiment was a success.

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Acadia Secure Networks

****

* *

*would** you like to know where is Darren on his thru-hike?
you can find out at:    www.whereisdarren.com***

* ***