N800 inflight!

On french "TGV" my N800 with maemo mapper and bluetooth
GPS lasted about 7 hours on one charge (screen not
always on, but GPS recording always on):

http://maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-users/2007-April/004899.html

I tried video with minimum screen brightness and
the N800 stayed up playing 4 hours on one charge:

http://maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-users/2007-April/004903.html

2 GB is 8 hours of video, so it's not the limiting factor
which is still the battery.

Let us know how your experience went,

Laurent