Instant on Loading

Speaking of the field, the instant on has been interesting.  I have
found myself sitting idly in the car waiting for my wife as she pops
into the shops for various stuff.

fire up the N800, and jump on to an available wireless connection that
some poor soul has left completely wide open to let the N800 get its RSS
fix!  I can be in and out in the under the minute!!!