Choice of Programming Languages

Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri (barbieri at gmail.com) wrote:
> Well, all I can say is that "web2.0" with their ajax and buzz-words is
> well accepted, so users may like it.

Now, that is what I call apples and bananas...

Of course users like web2.0 and the buzz stuff, since there is no
alternative in that area (web based applications).

I firmly believe though, that this is a bad choice for applications
running on a single machine. There simply is no good reason except
maybe not having to learn other stuff.

> The strange thing is that you did buy an internet tablet, which the
> main component is the browser. I admit current browser, flash and so
> isn't the best thing around, but it's not that bad either.

Well, as I said - there is no other option for accessing stuff on the
web...

Bye,
        Simon
--