bluetooth GPS receiver

> SiRF III is the key factor. I have not used that model but
> use the nokia ld-3w and it's quite good

Depends what you want to pay I suppose. I have an i-Blue and it works fine (and
it was the cheapest thing about with decent battery life). Are there standard
tests one can perform to determine the effectiveness of the chipset (e.g.
start-up location times, accuracy, ability with obscured view of sky, etc.)?

Simon