bluetooth GPS receiver

Hello again,

just something extra. Qstarz also uses the MTK-chipset, but is more
available in Europe (I bought mine from a shop in the Netherlands I
believe or in Belgium ...). Anyway, I also contacted I-blue I think and
they said that someone in Germany will also distribute them maybe. That is
if you really want I-blue instead of Qstarz. They both sell devices with
the MTK-chipset. I would have a look at the Qstarz Q818 maybe. It uses an
update MTK-chipset I think.

Greetings,

Michel