bluetooth GPS receiver

Hello,

the device gives you nmea-output (some kind of "standard". I don't
remember the version - 2.x? -, but it is a recent version. Gpsd can
interpret it as far as I can tell.Well, about google maps, taht has been
answered? Anyway, meamo produces gpx-files (a standard) which can be
converted to the google-format I suppose?

Greetings,

Michel