I just want to buy a N800 but Nokia don't let me do!

> think this is some sort of conspiracy on Nokia side :-) Maybe they don't
> want to sell it because they know it will be faulty and they also know
> their support is poor so why not to cut it at the beginning and don't
> sell anything to strangers who are not worthy? Just kidding :-) I'm
> still happy for the discount code.

Even Indiana Jones would be proud to his success of getting 770/800.
I included 5 people to span 4 countries. My voice on the phone is the
reason to fall down and pretend dead. One month later, Nokia has an
opinion that my 770 is obsolete. No, dear Nokia! It values all efforts
of all folks, mine also. I just don't know what to do with those rabbits
I pulled from the hat.

                                     Zoran