I just want to buy a N800 but Nokia don't let me do!

And the quest continues...
Updating: Last week I finally found an US citizen who could buy the N800 and
ship it to my friend in Norden, California. But there was a little problem
with the credit card (again!) and the order "fail". So I called Nokia to
cancel the order e everything went ok.
Now that the credit card problem was solved the US citizen tried to place
the order again at www.nokiausa.com but guess what: now it says that the
discount code "had already been used".
So I called Nokia again and explained that the discount code wasn't used
because the order was cancelled and that I really needed it back so I could
place a new order... and guess what: they tried everything (at least they
said they did) but there was no way to recover my discount code!
O_O
So yesterday I sent an email to MAEMO team explaining the situation and
let's see if they can recover my discount code.
I could never imagine that buying a N800 would be that difficult! You're
right Zoran, even Indiana Jones would be proud of that and Jack Bauer would
take at least 72 hrs to buy one!

Any news I'll let you know!