[ANN] Simple Launcher -- Home applet to launch your apps

Paule Ecimovic wrote:
> Hi, Misha,
>
>    Could you enable launching command-line apps from the desktop as
> well, i.e., all those apps that currently require launching from an
> xterm?
>
> Cheers,
Seconded! I have several scripts I run (ntp sync, ssh to my server, etc)
that I would love to be able to kick off easily.

Perhaps a general "invoke this program with these args" mode would be
the solution?

I'd love to be able to tell VNC to use my .vnc/passwd file, for example,
by passing in the appropriate parameter.