[ANN] Simple Launcher -- Home applet to launch your apps

Hi

Yesterday I made the first public release of simple-launcher.  It's a
home applet that shows icons of often used applications: you click and
the application starts :)

[Some] known limitations (that's why it's 0.9 :)):
  * there's no infobanner when the application is started
  * if the application is already started, it's not brought up (for the
    user it looks like nothing happened)

The package is available at

  http://simple-launcher.garage.maemo.org

When I better understand how to use extras repository, the package will
be downloadable from 'bora' part.

Disclaimer: the applet was only test on Nokia N800. The downloadable
package will most likely work on Nokia N800 only.  (I'll try to create a
separate package for IT OS 2006 later though.)

Any feedback is welcome :)

--
Misha