First release of maemo port of Claws Mail

On Sat, Mar 17, 2007 at 03:26:02PM +0100, Zoran Kolic wrote:
> > I have been waiting for a good client.
>
> You already have perfect mail client in repository, called mutt. Nothing
> against Claws.

Has offlineimap and emacs been ported to maemo, as well?  I've never liked vi, and if I cannot use mutt when I am not connected to the internet, I might as well just use the terminal to ssh to my server and run it from there (which is what i am doing at the moment).

screen + mutt makes a great pair for the Internet Tablet, since you can break connection, but resume where you left off when you find another access point.

In Vino Veritas
http://astroturfgarden.com