First release of maemo port of Claws Mail

Hi Andy!

> Mutt's a bit command liney isn't it? Not necessarily to everyone's
> taste,

It is full screen client. You use whatever text editor to process the
mail (as I use vi). Very configurable. Works in console, so memory
footprint is small. Words are words. Last few days I messed with web
based mail and found myself half hysteric. Even talking to smtp or
pop3 server directly was more human in this php story, then finding
out that I had to turn pictures on, to see buttons...
If you find mail client that suits you, keep with it!

                                           Zoran