N800 hardware service, who did you turn to?

Hello,

i had only positive experinces with the nokia service. My N770 is changed
three times and very fast. I turned my device in over a local service point.
Which is your zip code? I work with some big distributors and maybe i can
send you a local service point.

br
Mathias