[Fwd: [Fwd: Re: Coming back to Glade]]

Fernando Herrera wrote:
> El mi?, 07-03-2007 a las 16:59 +0100, ext Michael Trimarchi escribi?:
>> I've some questions, because I suppose that the Glade-2 designer is more
>> useful than Gazpacho when programing in C, so probably I missed something...
>>
>> - Gazpacho does not export any C interface with the callback support. It
>> does not create .c and .h files either. Glade, instead, does. How can I
>> set the callbacks using Gazpacho ?
>
> Never generate code with glade. NEVER. It's evil. glade-2 developers
> recommend to use only .glade files and load them using libglade. Glade-3
> doesn't support at all generating code.

Oh, now I see!

Can I have more information about why glade-2 messed up generating code files ?
Wasn't the problem fixable at all ?

There's still one more difference between Glade-2 and Gazpacho: there is much
more documentation for Glade than for Gazpacho. Actually, I couldn't find any
manual or guide for using Gazpacho... I hope that this issue will be fixed soon.

Regards,

          Claudio