What's the status on OS 2007 v3?

Frantisek

is it necessary for the user to manually reinstall any extra
applications after updating to a new version of the OS,  or is the
update process smart enough to recognize these extra apps and do the
necessary work to preserve them though the update process?

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Acadia Secure Networks

GSEC Gold, GCWN Gold, GGSC-0100, NSA-IAM, NSA-IEM
serving the digital home, entrepreneurial enterprise, and emerging
carrier markets

(M) 703 407 2278

(F)  703 620 5388

primary email address:  jholmblad at aol.com <mailto:jholmblad at aol.com>