What's the status on OS 2007 v3?

Neil MacLeod wrote:

> Frantisek - are you suggesting the candidate build has been knocking
> around inside Nokia for several weeks, or are you suggesting the build
> is about to take place? If the latter, I doubt we'll see a release until
> QA have done their bit which will take several more weeks.

I don't know anything at all :-) I just remember I was pleasantly
surprised with firmware releases before and mostly it was on Friday
afternoon. And I just guess that if someone told us that firmware will
be soon than it maybe at that date it was already 'knocking around
inside Nokia' like you said. All this is just a guess without any real
information. So please don't be excited :-)

Just checked in the announce list and
http://maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-announce/ sometimes it was also on
Thursday.

Frantisek