Nightly reboots

On 3/2/07, Jonathan Greene <atmasphere at atmasphere.net> wrote:
> My N800 has been restarting each night sometime after 2am EST (that's
> as late as I've been up).  I leave it plugged in either on my night
> table or on my desk and when I go to use it in the am, it's clearly
> been restarted (bluetooth off, no apps open).
>
> Is there any way to see what's causing this to try and prevent it from
> happening?

I get these occasionally and can't quite figure out what is triggering
it. I often go to sleep with the N800 plugged in and Canola playing
some music, sometimes I leave Gizmo running and I may or may not leave
the wifi connection going. Sometimes I get woken up by the boot screen
chimes :] I doesn't happen only during the night though so I don't
think that it is a time thing. I have heard it rebooting in my jacket
pocket during the day too.

I will look for a trend but I haven't noticed it happening lately. I
did capture the bootreason and various other files after it happened
one time. I can dig that up. It didn't give a specific app but it
mentioned the dsp.

/Mike