Nightly reboots

On Fri, Mar 02, 2007 at 02:09:38PM -0500, Michael Wiktowy wrote:
> On 3/2/07, Jonathan Greene <atmasphere at atmasphere.net> wrote:
> >My N800 has been restarting each night sometime after 2am EST (that's
> >as late as I've been up).  I leave it plugged in either on my night
> >table or on my desk and when I go to use it in the am, it's clearly
> >been restarted (bluetooth off, no apps open).
> >
> >Is there any way to see what's causing this to try and prevent it from
> >happening?
>
> I get these occasionally and can't quite figure out what is triggering
> it.

Just a 'me too'. I notice this happening about 3 nights out of 4. At
night I always switch off the N800. In the morning, when I pack my bag
for the day I tap the screen to see if it is still off. Then switch it
off at that time if it is.

I was beginning to wonder if it was just me. It usually is.

Anyhow, I have also checked to make sure that there is no alarm set
either.

Erik Hovland
mail: erik at hovland.org
web: http://hovland.org/