Google Calendar and Other Things

On Fri, Mar 02, 2007 at 06:33:25PM +0200, Marius Gedminas wrote:

> Is there a sane GUI for Linux?  Ubuntu only has command-line tools for
> reading pwsafe files.

I may have to try the command line.  The one I use is MyPasswordSafe, but it has not been updated in quite some time.

http://www.semanticgap.com/myps/

I see from the psafe pages that there are some other versions out, I'll have to try them.

The biggest ioncompatibility is that the Linux one is only in tree mode, and has no flat mode, which is a problem, since not all my passwords are categorized logically.  Also, the usernames do not always appear on the entries, although the passwords are always there, and I can usually figure out the password.

In Vino Veritas
http://astroturfgarden.com