Google Calendar and Other Things

https://downloads.maemo.org/product/pwsafe

> I use it on both
> windows and Linux.  Although I find that the ports are not 100%
> compatible, it is still really useful, and would love to have it on my
> tablet, as well.

What are the incompatibilities you found?

Is there a sane GUI for Linux?  Ubuntu only has command-line tools for
reading pwsafe files.

Marius Gedminas
--
Most security experts REALLY believe in firewalls. The expect that, when they
die, arrive at the great firewall in the sky where Saint Peter is running a