openvpn (was: Re: WLAN Power Save Mode timeout)

Levi Bard wrote:
> Many wireless networks in the US, for some reason universities in
> particular, ONLY allow connections using WEP + EAP (usually PEAP in my
> experience).  One example is Texas Tech University (
> http://www.ttu.edu ), which requires all wireless devices to use
> WEP+PEAP, no exceptions.  (Yes I've argued with them about their
> implementation, yes I've requested either WPA or EAPless access for
> devices that don't expect that particular kludge, ...)

at our univ. we have an open (no auth, but completely firewalled) wifi
that requires us to use openvpn to reach anywhere...
so I badly need openvpn for N800...

ok, this is just a feature request ;)

thanks

--
Doctors and lawyers must go to school for years and years, often with
little sleep and with great sacrifice to their first wives.