[maemo-users] N800 reflash: hangs on NOKIA screen

Yes, this is normal. That's so you can continue to use the flasher, for
example, to set rd-mode flags or flash individual components, such as the
initfs. It would be a real pain if the device rebooted after each
communication in these situations.

--Paul