[maemo-users] [maemo-announce] New OS 2006 firmware released

Fine grained updates might happen at some point.
We've been experimenting for some time in Sardine - an apt based distro
that relies on component upgrading. Sardine has had the useful
"side-benefit"
of exposing defects (primarily packaging) in our components preventing
upgrades, and many have been fixed.