[maemo-users] Wired keyboard and N800

See my previous post
http://maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-developers/2006-November/006133.html
[Working Peripherals for Wired Networking and
Serial and powering Nokia from Hub]

There is another post about patching the kernel
if you happen to use the same USB network thing
as me but that may be fixed in the version 3
IT2006 I haven't tested it yet but I assume it
has a newer kernel and the issues had been resolved in newer kernels.

It has part numbers in their for things including
the camera power adapter I used.

I will be testing the same setup with IT2006
v3  on the 770 and IT2007 on the 800 sometime soon.

Regards
Simon