[maemo-users] Wired keyboard and N800

Michael Wiktowy wrote:

> There were also a few threads (not sure if it was here or
> ITT) mentioning that the kernel included in the N800 firmware does not
> include the bits necessary to enable USB host mode so there is some
> doubts that the N800 hardware even supports USB host.

That would be unfortunate - one of the things I'd like to port is GMFSK,
which is a program for doing data over HF radio, and ideally I would
want to use an external USB sound card to talk to the radio. No host
mode = no way to feed external audio in (you cannot use Bluetooth audio
as the compression required would make it impossible to recover the data.)