[maemo-users] N800 as e-book reader

Hi all,

   I've quickly rebuilt evince and dependencies for the N800. It seems
to work well and much better than in the 770. Unfortunately I don't
have much time neither to test it better nor to set up an repository.
So I've uploaded a tarball including all packages necessary. The
direct link follows:

http://www.maemo.org.br/platform/etrunko/evince_n800.tar.gz

   Explode the tarball somewhere and copy the debian files to the
N800. Then with xterm and root run dpkg -i *.deb. I hope this helps.

   Best regards, Etrunko.