[maemo-users] HOWTO N800+TVersity+MediaStreamer?

Hi!

I'm trying to stream some picts and ausio clips from my XP box to my
N800 using TVersity and Media Streamer. TVersity is apparently running
and sharing, but Media Streamer is not able to detect the media server
(ie. the XP box).
All settings are default settings on TVersity, except "Media Playback
Device" which has been set to "Nokia 770 Internet Tablet".
The N800 is able to connect to the XP box through SSH so it can see it!
Any clue? TIA.
Laurent, in Nantes (France).

PS: Is Media Streamer for N800 able to decode video streams now?