[maemo-users] metalayer-crawler

Quick upgrade.
If I'm not wrong, the crawler explore the *whole* filesystem, and thus
eating so much CPU (and resources). A quick work around could be to
watch only thos directoryes which are likely to contains "media" files:

/home/user/MyDocs/.video
/home/user/MyDocs/.sounds
/home/user/MyDocs/.images

invoking with: media-crawler -F -c
/home/user/MyDocs/.video,/home/user/MyDocs/.sounds,/home/user/MyDocs/.images

I added a MEDIAPATH variable to /etc/init.d/metalayer-crawler0 script
and added it to metalayer-crawler invocations in the same script. CPU
consumption is now ok.

I'm going to open a bug this evening from home.

Bye