[maemo-users] Video on N800

I found that the majority of videos I want to play...regardless of
format...stream poorly on my 800. My PepperPad3 has no problems with
these format...but it would seem only VERY specially crafted videos play
smoothly.

Perhaps we need code customized to video chip...but given notorious
issues around device drivers and linux...how long will we be waiting for
this?

mike