[maemo-users] Maemo Mapper 1.3.4

I went to the Maemo Product Catalog and selected IT OS 2007.  There I found
Maemo Mapper for IT OS 2007.  I downloaded it and tried to install it
through the Application Manager.  The error message I get is, "Unable to
install.  Application package is incompatible with current software."  I
have the latest OS update.  Does anyone have any thoughts as to why this
isn't installing or maybe I should be asking if anyone with the N800 has
been successful getting Maemo Mapper to install.

Thanks,

Nick Shaw