[maemo-users] gcc compiler suite, linker, and make for ARM on ITOS2006

Hi,

Programing directly on the device is interresting. Maybe porting TCC
Tiny C Compiler http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr/tcc/ is appropriate. I
use it all the time to do small applications on my desktop computer.
It's blazing fast and allow to use C file as you use script. It is not
fully compatible with GCC, but far enough for everyday use to me.

But I must say that the first thing that prevent to use the device to do
programm is the lack of a good editor adatpted to it. The Note
application is unusable to do code and editor in xterm are very annoying
because there heavly use CTRL ou ESC that are not easly to do on the device.

--
Eero Tamminen a ?crit :