IMAP clients (was: Re: [maemo-users] Battery Benchmarking?)

On Fri Jan 19 17:05:34 2007, Jonathan Greene wrote:
> what client are you using for imap?

I use Telomer, which is written in Python by someone obviously
exceedingly intelligent and highly involved in the latest
developments in IMAP on mobile devices. And probably dashingly
good-looking, yet humble and modest, too.

*sigh*

Okay, I wrote it.

It's probably not yet suitable for "real" mention on this list, since
it's still in fairly early days, but I manage to use it to read,
reply to, and forward my email. If you want reasonable, desktop-like
email, you'd be best off with Sylpheed. If you really like the
bleeding edge, and find random crashes and suchlike an endless source
of amusement, then Telomer's perfect for you.

Dave.
Dave Cridland - mailto:dave at cridland.net - xmpp:dwd at jabber.org
  - http://dave.cridland.net/