[maemo-users] Re: Battery Benchmarking?

i think it does not. i have today an adhoc connection to my notebook,
for testing gpesyncd (which did not work totally, but that is another
story) and surprisingly after my lunch break, i saw the 770 off/blank,
but i am able to start multisync-gui with synchronization without
reestablishing the connection.

so i assumed the connection stayed... on even if the unit went into blank mode?

regards,
wahlau.