[maemo-users] How to debug WLAN connection problem in N800?

Hi,

I've been trying to get my N800 to connect to Internet (web browser + other apps) using WLAN without success. What are the ways to debug the problem?

Some background info:

-The wireless access point at home is Linksys WRT54GL
-All tested laptops, Nokia 9500 communicator, previous PDAs etc have worked without problems using the same WLAN AP
-The only web page I can access with the N800 is the admin UI on the Linksys WLAN AP
-N800 connects to the Internet using bluetooth & communicator (EGPRS) without any problems
-I haven't had the possibility to try using any other WLAN AP yet
-When trying to open a web page there is an immediate non-value adding error message saying "Network Error"  + the requested URL

Now my fancy "Internet Tablet" is only a "Tablet" :(

Br,

/tw