[maemo-users] gpe-PIM

I'm trying to install the GPE PIM tools (gpe-calendar, gpe-contacts,
gpe-todo) on my N800.  According to the compatibility list
(http://maemo.org/maemowiki/OS2007_Tested_Applications ) these should work.

I've successfully installed gpe-todo but am having issues with calendar and
contacts.  I went to the link provided and downloaded all of the files;
however, for gpe-calendar the following files are missing:

 - libxau0 (required for several apps)
 - libgpg-error()
 - libopencdk8

Does anyone have these files (there may be other files missing but these are
what I know of now based upon attempting to install others)?

Also, I was able to install gpe-contacts; however, when I start it nothing
happens.  Specifically, a window pops up that says "Contacts Loading", it
runs a bit then disappears.  No contacts program.  Suggestions?

I'm working to replace my Palm T3 with my N800.
Thanks,

Dr. Nicholas Shaw, Ph.D
MAJ, US Army Retired