[maemo-users] Re: Problem connectin to internet (GPRS) using Samsung E900 phone

On Thu, 21 Dec 2006, Marius Gedminas wrote:

> So far I haven't encountered spurious GPRS connections drops with my
> 770.  Neither with my old T68i, neither with my new Nokia 6125.

I've not had any problems with Bluetooth connectivity on any of my
SonyEricsson devices. However, once I switched to a recent model Samsung
(SGH-D807), I have not been able to use my Nokia 770 with it. I am no
stranger to CLI ppp configuration but that's not why I bought this device.
With Samsung making a pretty good dent in the mobile market both in Europe
and the U.S., I hope there are Maemo developers on this list that are not
brand biased enough to overlook this issue. Aside from this glitch, I've
been quite please with the upgrades over the past months.

Much thanks,
Gary