[maemo-users] Nokia770 crashing when swapping a lot :-/

HI there,

My Nokia770 is equipped with a Kingston-1GB MMCmobile card and I've
configured 64mb swap space. When I start apps that swap (evince) the
device crashes quite frequently.

I wrote a test-application which acquires an configureable amount of
memory  and fills it with patters / rechecks wether an error was
found. When running with an 60mb large area the divice reboots iteself
after some time, even after turning off the watchdog timer :-/

I already compiled e2fstools' badblocks tool for meamo and let the
non-descructive-read/write test run overnight - no error were found as
expected. Also connected to the pc I cannot find error in the rsMMC,
its brand new I don't think its broken.

Any ideas what could be wrong? (I could package memtest and badblocks
if someone is interrested in testing his/her 770).

lg Clemens