[maemo-users] Constant crashing

Hi,

I am wondering if anybody else is having this problem. My 770 constantly
becomes dead. I just have to leave it aside for a few hours. When I come
back it refuses to respond. I even tried to leave it plugged in for
several hours thinking the battery had died. The only way to reboot it
was to take out the battery for a few seconds. The next time it died I
had it still plugged in to the electrical outlet! Again I had to remove
the battery for a few seconds.

I suppose it could be an application. The only one I run on a regular
basis is the GPE Calendar app. I know this app is quite flaky. It always
crashes the first time I start it up (after the machine has slept)! But
the calendar is my main use of the 770.

Any info will be appreciated. Thanks,

--shiv--