[maemo-users] 770 on the way

Hello,

If someone could answer a few questions for me as I am new to the 770
I would appreciate it. On/Off list doesn't matter in case my questions
are not appropriate for the list.

Aside from making sure it has a good charge and general config whats
the first thing I should do/install/upgrade?

Is there anything that's not intuitive, or anything that is not very
well documented that you can  suggest based on your experiences? What
don't I know that I should know to make best use of the 770

Can it transmit audio via the bluetooth? Or would the only way to get
audio to a headset be something like this
http://www.logitech.com/lang/images/0/13149.jpg which has its own
transmitter?

My interests are using it to read web/gmail/rss, listen to mp3s, and
play basic games. I've been quite infatuated with the 770 for some
time. I know its predecessor is just around the corner but I could not
hold off any longer and ordered one. Should arrive by the end of the
week with a 2GB RS-MMC. I think it was the images I saw of the Canola
project that made me decide I could no longer wait.