[maemo-users] My Nokia 770 Turns Itself On?!

> Someone already asked about this problem on the list but didn't get much
> help.

It was me, but they helped me some way, asking for more infos to have some
clues and try understanding what happens to our device, and writing this
wiki page:

http://maemo.org/maemowiki/ReportingRebootIssues

If the problem has occurred (automatic power on, like the Chucky killer
puppet in "Child's play" ;) and still you have not turned off the device,
please follow the instructions WITHOUT TURNING IT OFF (because if you turn
it on the normal way and collect those informations they will be useless),
and report them here.

Instead, if you've already turned the device off, and the problem occurs
again, remember these words: avoid turning it off and first collect those
precious debug infos! I didn't know that, and still waiting for the
auto-boot phenomenon to occur again in order to provide the infos to
someone who can help.

--
Antonio